My smartphone does not connect to the "AerofryerSetup" Wi-Fi network
During setup the Aerofryer will create its own Wi-Fi network. Your phone connects to this network during setup to send your home Wi-Fi network connection information to your Aerofryer.
In some cases your phone might not automatically connect to the Aerofryer during setup.
The HomeWizard Kitchen App uses iOS' automatic Wi-Fi connect feature. In some rare cases this feature may not work and will show errors such as 'already associated', 'system error', etc. When this happens, please reboot your iPhone and try again.
If this does not work, remove on you're iPhone the 'AerofryerSetup' Wi-Fi seatings.
Forget a network on your iPhone.
- Go to'Settings'
- And than select 'Wifi'
- Tap next to the Wi-Fi network 'AerofryerSetup'.
- Tap 'Forget This Network'
- Then tap 'Forget' to confirm.
- Reboot your iPhone after doing this and try the setup again.
you may have to put your Aerofryer in setup mode again to make the Wi-Fi network visible in your iPhone's Wi-Fi settings. To do so, turn on the Aerofryer and long-press the 'temperature' icon until you hear 3 beeps.
The automatic Wi-Fi connection to the Aerofryer may not work depending on the type of telephone. If this happens, do the following:
- Put the Aerofryer in pairing mode
- Switch on the Aerofryer and keep the 'temperature' -icon pressed until you hear 3 beeps
- Open the 'HomeWizard Kitchen ' -app on your phone and make sure your phone is connected to your home network or 4G (the phone must have an active internet connection)
- Tap 'Settings' at the top right of the screen
- Then tap 'My kitchen device'
- Tap 'Add new device'
- Tap on'Aerofryer'. The installation procedure is started.
- Tap on 'Start setup' in the 'Make sure the Aerofryer is on' screen
- Tap 'Next' in the 'Why we need your location' screen and give the 'HomeWizard Kitchen' app permission to use your location
- This permission is only required during installation and can be withdrawn after you have installed your device.
- Tap 'Next' in the 'Start pairing mode' screen (you have already put the device in pairing mode)
- While the App is searching for devices, go to your Android Wi-Fi settings (you leave the HomeWizard Kitchen App)
- In your Android Wi-Fi settings you connect to:
Wi-Fi netwerkname: 'AerofryerSetup'
- When you are connected to 'AerofryerSetup' you return to the 'HomeWizard Kitchen' -app and follow the rest of the installation steps.
Need more help
Did you go through all of the steps mentioned above and you still could not add your Aerofryer; Then contact our technical support.